- Directed RBO's Wet Willy: Shakespeare with a Splash! An evening of Shakespeare scenes combined with a water war.
- Co-directed RBO's Garbage Revue - a bad play competition.
- Directed Michele O'Brian's short play in The Tank's Rule of 7x7.
- Directed RBO's staged reading of Inside Siberia by Mallory Jane Weiss.
- Directed a virtual performance of excerpts of RISE by Gabrielle Mirabella and Ernie Bird in Theatre Now's Sound Bites 7.0.
- Directed The Living Room Stories, RBO Theatre Co's inaugural short play festival.
- Directed La Maupin in the Fresh Fruit Festival, presented at the Wild Project in New York, New York.
Read more HERE.
- Directed Subculture by Steve Yockey, the apprentice showcase at Capital Stage in Sacramento, California.
Read more HERE.
- Assistant Director to Peter Mohrmann for The Totalitarians by Peter Sinn Nachtrieb, at Capital Stage in Sacramento, California.
- Assistant Director to Janis Stevens for A Doll's House by Henrik Ibsen, adaption by Stephanie Gularte, at Capital Stage in Sacramento, California
- Directed Enron by Lucy Prebble for at Bentley University (APO) in Waltham, Massachusetts.
- Directed My Romantic History by D. C. Jackson with The Crossroad Players, presented at the OBERON theatre in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Directed Into the Woods by Stephen Sondheim and James Lapine with the Free Play Theatre Cooperative at Brandeis University in Waltham, Massachusetts. Staged outdoors in the Sachar woods.
- Assistant Director to Eric Hill for She Stoops to Conquer by Oliver Goldsmith with the Brandeis Theatre Company (BTC) in Waltham, Massachusetts.
- Assistant Director to Eric Hill for Closer by Patrick Marber with the Brandeis Theatre Company (BTC) in Waltham, Massachusetts.
- Directed Proof by David Auburn with the Free Play Theatre Cooperative at Brandeis University in Waltham, Massachusetts.
- Directed Harold! The Musical by Jessie and Jared Field at the Leonard Bernstein Festival of the Arts at Brandeis University in Waltham, Massachusetts.