- Jessie has founded Root Beer Occasion Theatre Company with fellow Tisch Alumni Brandy Hoang Collier!
- Jessie directed RBO's inaugural show, The Living Room Stories.
- Season 3 of "Is This Art Now: A musical in the time of corona" was released! Watch it HERE
- Jessie has graduated from NYU Tisch's Graduate Musical Theatre Writing Program with her MFA! She completed two thesis projects:
- Return to Grace, a full-length musical with book by Gabrielle Mirabella and music by Ernie Bird
- Madame President, a 90 minute musical with book by Gabrielle Mirabella and music by Lucy O'Brien.
- Jessie is working with fellow alum James Salem on a musical webseries! Click HERE to watch "Is This Art Now? A musical in the time of corona," featuring incredible music by composers James Salem, Erin Hoerchler, Sean Eads, Lydia Breckon, Jared Field, Josh Ben-Ami, and Enzo Veiga.
- Season 2 was released! More seasons in the works.
- Tulia has been selected for a week-long residency with Fresh Ground Pepper! We're excited to travel to Little Rock, PA for a week of creative exploration with extraordinary fellow artists.
- Tulia will be having a developmental reading with Boomerang Theatre Company this June.
- Jessie completed 20 minute musical Death's Doors with extraordinary composer Sean Eads.
- To The West is going to be Randolph High School's fall play! So excited for these talented students to present the world premiere.
- La Maupin was featured in the Anything You Can Do concert series, works supporting female-forward narratives.
- La Maupin has won the grand prize (jurypreis) at the 2018 Internation MUT (Courage) Competition at the Gärtnerplatz Theater! Many thanks to all involved.
- La Maupin is a finalist in the 2018 International MUT Competition at the Gärtnerplatz Theater! Jessie and Jared will be traveling to Munich, Germany to compete in this thrilling festival of new musicals.
- La Maupin will be presented in concert at the Tank as a part of Pridefest! Join us on June 28 & 29, at 9:30pm.
- Jessie has been accepted to and will be attending the Tisch School of the Arts at NYU for Graduate Musical Theatre Writing! She's excited to begin school in the fall.
- To The West had a successful second reading at the Growing Stage! Jessie had a great time being a part of this incredible new works festival.
- Jessie is one of three playwrights chosen to participate in Luna Stage's 48 Hour Play Project! Check it out on March 18th at 3pm at Luna Stage.
- La Maupin has won five awards in last summer's Fresh Fruit Festival!
- To The West has been selected a finalist in the 7th Annual New Play Reading Festival at Growing Stage.
- Gearing up for Rachel performances at Montclair UCC January 19 & 20th! Click HERE for tickets.
- Rachel was accepted to the JDT lab at Guild Hall, to be workshopped and performed this January! Read more and reserve tickets HERE.
- Jessie and Jared were featured in a Brandeis University alumni article! Check it out HERE.
- Jessie was accepted into the Creating Theatre From Real Events Production Lab with Leigh Fondakowski, one of the head writers from the Laramie Project.
8/17 - Wrapped up a great summer!
- La Maupin premiered at the 2017 Fresh Fruit Festival. (Direction, book, lyrics).
- Rachel was produced at NYSummerfest. (Book, lyrics).
- Jessie moved to NYC!