- Jessie's short play Too Much Lesbian Drama: One Star is a winner of the 47th Annual Samuel French Off Off Broadway Short Play Festival! It will be licensed and published with Concord Theatricals in 2023.
- Jessie's short play Too Much Lesbian Drama: One Star was selected as one of the Top 30 selections (out of over 675 submissions) for the 47th Annual Samuel French Off Off Broadway Short Play Festival!
- FREE TICKETS can be reserved for Piper Theatre's workshop production of Charlotte Lucas is 27 and Not Dead now!
- Charlotte Lucas is 27 and Not Dead was selected as a Semi-Finalist for the SDSU New Musicals Initiative, placing in the top 16 of 160 musicals submitted.
- Jessie will be directing Twenty-Six Percent by Elspeth Collard & Sam Rosenblatt in the Emerging Artists Theatre New Works Series.
- Charlotte Lucas is 27 and Not Dead won the Musicals Now Competition and will be receiving a workshop production with Piper Theatre Company this summer!
- Charlotte Lucas is 27 and Not Dead was selected as a Semi-Finalist for the O'Neill NMTC.
- Charlotte Lucas is 27 and Not Dead had a sold-out one-night-only reading at The Dixon Place Theatre!
- Jessie directed RBO's Wet Wilily: Shakespeare with a Splash! Airing September 17th at 7pm and September 18th at 2pm (est).
- Jessie (and her brother, composer Jared Field) are finalists in Mass Opera's New Opera Workshop! Read more about their pitch for new opera The Challenger HERE.
- Jessie's monologue "Circular Wounds" was presented in RBO's Bathroom Monologues. In an exciting turn of events (everyone is okay), Jessie ended up performing the piece for the shows as an understudy.